Sunday, 16 October 2011

"Friends"

dedicated to special people in our life called "FRIENDS"





When my world seems to whorl,troll, curl

I don't have to worry,
because my friends put in it pearls.

Whenever I get whirl,nerve ,curve

Those silly buddies, simply smirk
and all my problems get diverged.


What should I say about you guys?

You all rock my life.
Yes,of course, I was in a right path already,
But you all came and made me steady.

I swear , no need of tears

Let's be clear,
you all are My Dear.
you never let me go speechless,breathless,hopeless
No and never, we would never be apart
as something fascinating , would eventually start.

When the light goes down,

you all come and shout.
I love the way you are,
you are the ones i once loved,
and I will love u till
the stars are still
no matter its light or dark
Because I know, you would be there for spark!!

By

Mehakdeep Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment